Users who view the site will see minimal amounts of information entered in the devices in use, which are computers and mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies” saved in the directories used by the User’s web browser.
There are different types of cookies, some to make the use of the site more effective, others to enable certain features.
Our cookies could serve, for example, to:
- Store your preferences entered
- Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password
- Analyze the use of the services and content provided by the site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
- Persistent : once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
- Session : they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly view the site and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
- By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, __utmv, _ga, _gat, LiveHelpSession Google Analytics These cookies are used to collect information relating to our visitors who use our site. We may use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, starting from where visitors reached the site and the pages they visited.
- googtrans, googtransopt Google Translate These cookies store the translation preferences of the Google Translate service.
- __atuvc, __atuvs – Add This – The cookie is associated with the social widget – AddThis – which is commonly incorporated into sites to enable visitors to share content with an extended range of networks and sharing platforms. The cookie stores an updated count of the pages shared by the user.
- PHPSESSID – PHP Session – The cookie is used to track imported logical information to allow basic site operations.
- Facebook Pixel – The cookie allows you to monitor the conversions that occur on your website as a result of the advertisements you are making on Facebook.
- wordpress_logged_in_ – The cookie stores the access credentials to the reserved area
- wordpress_xxxxx – WordPress uses these cookies to store authentication details
- woocommerce_recently_viewed – The cookie is used to create a statistic of recently visited e-commerce objects
- woocommerce_items_in_cart – contains a unique code for each user, so that the cart information can be retrieved from a database created for each user. No personal information is stored in this cookie
- woocommerce_cart_hash – contains a unique code for each user, so that the cart information can be retrieved from a database created for each user. No personal information is stored in this cookie
- wp_woocommerce_session – contains information on the entire cart and helps the e-commerce system to know when the information in the cart changes. No personal information is stored in this cookie
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Types of cookies used
Following are the various types of cookies that could be used according to the purpose of use:
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the site to function properly. They fall into two categories: persistent and session:
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. This information will be used for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the user. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookies integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the site.
These are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
The site according to current legislation, has not obliged to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the site.
Websites and third party services
Cookies used by this website
Below is the list of technical, analytics and third-party cookies used by this site:
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The Owner does not use persistent cookies.
However, by browsing the pages of the owner’s websites, you can interact with sites managed by third parties that can create or modify permanent and profiling cookies.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
The instructions below may vary depending on the version of the software used.
GET INFORMATION ON COOKIES USED BY THIRD PARTY SERVICES